Our service technicians are particularly trained to manage a selection of garage brands, styles, as well as Garage Doors Repair in Hollywood FL.[dsm_floating_multi_images floating_height="147px" _builder_version="3.22.7" width="100%" min_height="100px" height="100px"...read more
Service: Garage Door Maintenance
- Tighten up the Hardware.
- Test the Garage Door Balance.
- Inspect and Replace the Rollers.
- Replace the Weatherstripping.
- Lubricate the Moving Parts.
- Check the Cables & Test the Auto-Reverse Safety Features
Get All For Only $95.00
- Garage doors, standard sizes and custom orders.
- Automatic openers and accessories.
- Horizontal and verticals tracks.
- Weather seals.
- Custom sections and panels.
Our garage door services include:
- New installations
- Tune ups
- General repairs
- Opener adjustments
News & Events
Orange Garage Doors carries only the finest quality products, including a complete line of wood and steel insulated and non-insulated doors. We also offer state of the art automatic openers and accessories from Liftmaster. We carry most brands of garage doors including popular brands such as CHI, Garaga, and Clopay. Contact us today for all your garage door needs!
24/7 service for your convenience.
Orange Garage Doors has offered quality products and professional services in all areas of the garage door industry for over 7 years. We’re the first port of call for people who need garage doors installed and various accessories or parts delivered. We can also provide reliable 24 hour garage door repair and emergency maintenance. Whatever your needs, our specialists do their best to achieve an optimal outcome and leave you feeling satisfied.
You can contact Us Here.
Garage Doors Opener
Premium opener for all residential roller doors ideal for large single or double residential roller doors. This premium quality automatic opener is quiet,secure and contains the latest energy saving design features.
Get More Information
Service Spring Broke
Orange garage door repair, service broken spring in Hollywood Florida area. we give after hours service for any garage door problem.
A broken garage door spring can be frustrating and very inconvenient, but what should I do now that its broken?
First do not try to lift the door by hand or using the opener as you can hurt yourself lifting a
heavy garage door by hand and burn out the opener using it to try to open a door with a broken
spring. Replacing garage door springs is not a do it yourself project
People also ask!
- How much does it cost to replace a broken spring on a garage door?
- What happens if a garage door spring breaks?
- Want to know if garage door spring is broken?
- Life time of garage door springs last?
- What are the different types of garage door springs?
Instead, it will just drop the door in place with a very sudden motion. Your garage door should have a red emergency rope hanging from the opening mechanism. If you pull on this and the door fails to open, your spring is most likely broken. If this happens, you might have only one spring broken in a two-spring system.
The average spring life is 7-9 years, assuming 10,000 cycles at 4 cycles a day. However, with the garage door being used as the front door more and more, increasing the daily cycles, springs may last only 4-6 years. On very rare occasions, springs can break in as little as a year
- Extension springs. …
- Open Looped. …
- Double Looped. …
- Clipped Ends. …
- Torsion Springs. …
- Standard torsion spring. …
- Early set torsion spring. …
- Steel rolling door torsion spring.
Is your garage door spring broken or faulty?
Making sure that your garage door operates properly is important to not just the security of your home, but to the safety of your home as well.
The last thing you want to do is to continue using a garage door that has broken or faulty springs – the more strain you put on them, the more likely they are to fail completely, which could cause the garage door to come crashing down.
What Is a Garage Door Spring?
A garage door spring is a tiny but critical part of your door’s opening mechanism. It takes the torque of the garage door and makes it easier to lift and open. Without this spring, the door would be much harder sometimes even impossible to lift.
Standard residential torsion springs are found on a shaft above the center of the garage door. These springs typically come in 1 3/4″, 2″ and 2 1/4″ inside diameters. If you have a broken torsion spring,
Our Video Promation!
4 West Dania Beach . #100
Dania Beach, FL 33004
M-F: 8am – 6pm
” Great experience with Orange Garage Doors up on the Sunshine Coast. I had quite extensive repairs but thanks to them didn’t have to replace my garage door. Friendly and reliable with great communication Darrel (technician) and Julien in the office. I would highly recommend. Thanks guys!”Jessica Austin
Monday, July 5
Thursday, July 18
Friday, August 1
From Our Blog
Our service technicians are particularly trained to manage a selection of garage brands, styles, as well as garage door installation in Hollywood FL. [dsm_floating_multi_images floating_height="147px" _builder_version="3.22.7" width="100%" min_height="100px"...read more
15 % off for 24 hours for garage door services!DON'T LET THIS DEAL PASS YOU. CALL RIGHT NOW AND A REPRESENTATIVE WILL HELP YOU GET THE BROKEN SPRING GARAGE DOOR DEAL!We want to ensure you that customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We will provide a stress free...read more
What Customers are Saying
“It went great. The technician (Darrel) that came to do the estimate, measurements, and order, was very knowledgeable and timely with his information. We had a couple different bids but proceeded with Garage Doors. They Arived after 1 to 2 Hours and were on time. The installer (Joe) was competant, friendly, systematic in the installation, and professional. He did a great job and cleaned up after himself. It could not have gone better.”Brenda kwurzal
“I bought a whole unit. They did an installation and a garage door opener.
It worked out very well. We’re very pleased. It’s working very well. It’s a good product. They sell good products so right now I’m very pleased. I’ve had no problems with them whatsoever. Their price is comparable to others. They were very responsive and prompt. They did a good job.“
“I called Orange Garage Doors to see if he could fix my door urgently as I was late for a meeting. Not only did he come over straight away but he was very knowledgeable and gave great advice on what motors I should get for replacement later. Not only did he fix my door then and there but his prices were cheaper than I originally thought. Thanks Darrel for repairing my motor. I’ll be will be making sure I only get Orange Garage Doors to service my door from now on.”Frederick Chung
Garage Doors Opener
Genie Garage Door Openers C600
Lift-Master Commercial Opener H501L5
Trolley Operator - Logic 5.0
DUTY HOIST OPERATOR GCL-H
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect® smart device system
- Battery Backup available as an option for convenience; required by law in California (Model 3024H-B)
- 140V DC motor with Soft Start & Stop control
- Opening speed: Up to 7.5 in/sec †
- Limited Lifetime motor warranty**
- 2 light bulbs – Genie LED light bulbs recommended (100 watt max if incandescent bulbs used.)
- C-channel rail for strength & aesthetics
- Intellicode® security to stop potential code thieves
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible (No external repeater box or bridge needed.)
Smart Garage Door Openers
With these smart garage door openers from LiftMaster, homeowners have the ability to control their garage door from anywhere using their smartphone and the myQ app. These smart garage door openers also enable secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages. Check availability for Key by Amazon in your area.
Lift Master Garage Door Opener
8160WB DC Battery Backup Chain Drive Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows for smartphone control with the myQ® app.
- DC motor provides smooth and quiet operation.
- Industrial-strength chain drive.
- Enables secure in-garage delivery for Amazon Prime packages. Check availability in your area.
Genie & Lift-Master Commercial Door Openers
What Lift-Master Say –
No matter the type of door you have, LiftMaster commercial door operators will keep it in operation safely and efficiently so your business can keep running smoothly.
What Genie Opener Say –
Genie’s automatic door operators are manufactured to meet the performance requirements of most commercial and industrial doors, offering precise control of your door system.
STANDARD-DUTY HOIST OPERATOR
- MultiVolt® – Order phase specific operator for the job and have the ability to select the right voltage on the job site.
- – Single Phase: 115/208/230V AC
- – Three Phase: 208/230/460V AC
- – 575V AC voltage models available separately
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for advanced timer to close, and auxiliary output functionality.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Internal receiver with the ability to individually add/delete up to 50 Intellicode® transmitters directly from the LCD display.
- EZ Limit® provides for push to set limits that stay synchronized with door through long-term loss of power.
- TensiBelt® primary drive reduction eliminates need to adjust belt tension.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
Custom Garage Doors Sales
The privacy of your personal information is of great importance to us and we are committed, and obliged by law, to protecting it.
Orange Garage Doors Repair is an ethical organisation bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1974. Your information may be collected, stored and disclosed in order to provide you with related services. We may on occasions send you promotional newsletters, e-mails or personalised letters relating to our products. Whilst we are pleased to provide this information, you may not wish to receive it and can make this choice at any time simply by checking the opt-out box provided in the promotional communication. We undertake not to pass, sell or disclose your information to unrelated third parties or mailing list providers.